I am a Research Fellow at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, where I work in the Polyphonic Philosophy project. I am also a member of the Venice Centre for Digital and Public Humanities (VeDPH).
Before joining Ca’ Foscari, I was Assistant Professor in Philosophy at the University of Salerno, Adjunct Professor and a Research Fellow at the University of Eastern Piedmont, ICUB Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Bucharest and Visiting Researcher at the Universities of Bucharest, Graz, Eastern Piedmont, Milan, Columbia (New York), and Durham.
My main interests of research include Applied Ontology, Philosophy of Geography, Philosophy of Computer Science, Digital Philosophy, and the Philosophy of E.J. Lowe.
Among my recent papers there are:
- On Perspectivism of Information System Ontologies. Foundations of Science, 2023, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10699-023-09900-5
- On the Informativeness of Information System Ontologies. Philosophia, 2022, DOI: 10.1007/s11406-022-00558-0;
- On the Content of Information System Ontologies. Acta Analytica, 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s12136-021-00464-2;
- Ontological Perspectivism and Geographical Categorizations. Philosophia 50, 2022, 307-20, DOI: 10.1007/s11406-021-00371-1;
- Completeness in Information System Ontologies. Axiomathes, 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s10516-021-09598-9
As for the ontological development, my work has been mainly focused on geographical representation and history of philosophy